Emma Douglas is a life coach.
She has 13 years’ experience in training, mentoring and coaching, and 5 years’ experience of managing a successful team, however, Once Up On a Time….
….Emma stood on a hill behind her cottage in Wales, sunk up to her knees in mud, a young child in each arm, low self-confidence, no qualifications and recently separated – she looked across the mountains and made a decision.
It was at that moment that she realised whatever life throws at you, whatever the odds, you always have a choice, and the time to do something about making any changes, is now.
The journey across those mountains took her far and wide, and the road was not always easy, but her experience and training has given her the skills to help people ignite their inner fires, and to achieve great results by getting them to:
- Take stock, and to take an honest look at themselves, where they are now –their behaviours, their needs and their skills
- Define a vision of where they’d like to be in their personal/work life
- Help them plan the steps they need to take to get to where they want to go
- Arm them with the tools and skills to achieve success
- Be there to keep them on track and helping them to become empowered to win
Emma now lives in London, but she still walks the Welsh hills when she can. She believes in the restorative power of being in nature and in ‘walking and talking’ for gaining new insights in to one’s life and where you’d like to be.